CNM carnegie corporation limited

penny wong in fremantle

1. 1,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

Nice to know Penny Wong is wandering the streets of Fremantle at the moment, and thinking about waves while she's at it (even if it's for climate change, not power and desalination!).

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=77&ContentID=78769

Thinking that it would be a very good opportunity for her to meet with CNM out at the CETO facility at Rous Head, I took a swing by the wave site and they had cleaned up the facility quite a bit. It looked like it was trying to present well (there is equipment still around, as you'd expect on a working site, but it was intentionally very ordered). Interestingly, the old reverse osmosis equipment was outside the facility. Hadnt seen it there before. Looked like it was hooked up for a demonstration - but i'm no expert in that regard.

The last time I noticed the site had been visibly cleaned up to impress guests, I posted something along the lines of "they've cleaned it up, they might be about to make an announcement!" and it turned out they were just showing 80 VIP investors through the facility, including Tankba.

Despite that, why not put on the rose coloured glasses with me one more time and believe that Penny Wong has already, or is about to, visit the CETO facility. Personally, i'd be very surprised if she made the trip to Fremantle and didnt visit the CETO site.

It's not going to make a contract come any quicker, or speed up the development process, but she does have 1bn in her purse for water projects, and is from SA, the state CNM is most excited about. So i think its worth a mention in the tabloid section of this thread!

And for those who remember the previous post, sadly I saw no sight of the Queen, there wasn't a bikini hanging out to dry and definitely no evidence of CETO straddling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.