CNM carnegie corporation limited

Tankba, I should make it clear that the site doesnt look like an...

1. 1,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

Tankba, I should make it clear that the site doesnt look like an announcement is imminent. It did in April when you guys went through it, which is why i got excited back then.

Today it just looked like it had been cleaned up to make it look as good as it can. Sort of like when you have guests arrive at short notice and you dont have time to actually get rid of all the crap, so you put all the crap in nice neat rows. (I cant believe i'm analysing this - i really should learn how to read charts or something useful!)

Also, in terms of a grant, thanks to Krudd I cant see what pot would they be able to dip into. Any ideas? The $500 renewable energy pot stays closed until next financial year and i thought the water one was for actual projects. As much as i'd like them to announce a project, i doubt they will before a CETO 3 unit goes in the water. It would be hard to get the financing before then, wouldnt it? And in terms of naming the first site, if it is going to be in SA, they wouldnt announce it in WA. I guess it could be Albany but that would be unexpected.

I think the best we can hope for at this stage is a simple official "look at what we can do" facility opening, without a grant. Maybe even an announcement for the CETO 3 test site. But like i say, when i saw it the facility wasnt decked out for an official opening so i'd put that idea on hold for a bit as well.

But Tankba, i'd much rather read your posts than mine - they're much more inspiring - and you're better informed than me. Also, Martin Ferguson is in town as well at the moment, so you never know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.