penny wong is wrong

1. Taz
    226 Posts.
    Yes Penny Wong is wrong, and I for one am fed up of her telling us in "Mother knows best" drone from on high what's good for us - and how the world is going to evolve, according to her et al. Not "may" - "is."

That she has suddenly popped up out of the blue as the "expert on everything", and she and Rudd now run a "Nanny State" country, whereby we are being told what's good and not good for us, and threatened with images of doom and destruction if we don't comply, and are going to be heavily penalised, (God help the pensioners if this eventuates) and being treated as traitors headed for the guillotine if we don't agree with the global warming dogma they and their mates are spouting ad nauseum -
    (NB Rudd and Wong - Victoria just having had it's coldest August day in 20 years)is an inbdication that we are all under the spell of some "collective unconscious" whereby we can no longer think for ourselves - but have ideas force fed to us because we no longer have brains.

Bring in non-compulsory voting is my hope.

Rudd is to my mind an absolute phony - out of his depth - talks bureaucratic gobblygook - (he is after all only from a bureacractic background) and taking twenty round the mulberry bush unintelligible sentences to say something entirely simple - and is a
    shallow imitation of a statesman, addicted as he is to seeing himself as a one - a "world changer" in his own eyes, and trying to get himself into any limelight going (mainly thanks to numerous overseas trips - usually with wife along), and a photo stop opportunist.

My first, and last, post, on HC politics. Just wanted to let off some steam. As many others are able to do on here.

Cheers!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.