Brilliant find snuff huge TU! if only I could...No wonder the...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Brilliant find snuff huge TU! if only I could...

No wonder the ABS can come up with this when we see what is really happening - it is a matter of 'worlds best practice' and here is their qualification - straight from the ABS:

"The Labour Force Survey is based on a sample of private dwellings (approximately 29,000 houses, flats etc) and non-private dwellings, such as hotels and motels. The sample covers about 0.33% of the Australian civilian population aged 15 years or over. The Labour Force Survey is designed primarily to provide estimates of key labour force statistics for the whole of Australia and, secondarily, for each state and territory."

and...

"Sampling error occurs because a sample, rather than the entire population, is surveyed. One measure of the likely difference resulting from not including all dwellings in the survey is given by the standard error."

Ref: http://www.abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected]/Latestproducts/6202.0Quality%20Declaration0Aug%202012?opendocument&tabname=Notes&prodno=6202.0&issue=Aug%202012&num=&view=

And you all wonder why I ROFL at statistics quoted by total numpties - KPI's hilarious! And how naive is Penny - or should I say 'was' now she has sharpened her pencil in the pit - at the core of the system of course she would not dare to utter such a stupid thing as the truth now!

We went back 8,800 jobs (that were actually measured) and the unemployment figure reduced to 5.1% - and now the insufferable twit ALP camp comes out I can here the pitter patter of little feet now...

CW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.