XJO 1.10% 8,075.7 s&p/asx 200

penny's - dusting off the banjo - monday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

1922 Penny

Well as Andrew from Perth points out, the VIX is not heading north. We certainly had the jitters in XJO land last Friday.

Some of the fool hardy did a little buying. We may or may not see much reward for them. Our dear market tends to look forward rather than to the rear.

Funky, Voltaire and Martis are waving the caution sign in a big way.

Redbacka the Rock - as you would expect - is saying it's a bear til it's not and our new arrival, mowibble - is tuning up the bat plane and does not tolerate doomsters well.

Our Trendy of the day was born in 1922 - was a trendy in 1939 (when she was going to dances) and still is.

Her quote illustrates the absurdity - perhaps a better word is surrealism - of the debt crisis

Some say she was the no. 2 on Dueling Banjo's and that she still wears her bobby socks to bed.

All we know is that she's our...

Penny Bloomfield Dreadfool

Yes Trendies. Penny is really Nancy Sinatra

'Well, you could almost be forgiven for thinking that the average busker on the street, with a $5 bill in the guitar case, has more net worth than the US and Europe combined ;)

Think I'll dust off the old banjo tonight and pluck a few tunes for my fellow XJO Zoomba Lounge patrons.'

Good luck today Blokes 'n Broads

-------------

Penny and her banjo - 1939.. bless her

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.