XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

You guys 'craic' me up!!Very funny.BD - not sure if the avatar...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    You guys 'craic' me up!!
    Very funny.
    BD - not sure if the avatar is your good self, but if so, there is (to me, at least), a certain resemblance to a shaven (and more youthful) Billy Connolly, which may go some way to explaining your fine, dry wit.
    In the current global climate of natural disasters, together with manipulated or otherwise man- and technology-created catastrophes, you are creating a very enjoyable distraction. Like many other readers here, I thank you for that.
    As my investment PF seems headed in the same direction as yours at the moment, perhaps they could share a taxi. I need to eke out whatever savings I am able right now.

To Volt/Redbacka/SF/Mongo/Funky/Dascore/AfP etc - thankyou for the on-going, free education you provide. I am determined to understand much more from your esoteric/abstruse words.

I tend not to post very often in these forums (or perhaps, I should say 'fora'), given I am here as a learner, not as a teacher. However, from time to time, it is necessary to type a few sentences simply to say thanks to those of you who contribute so frequently and with aplomb.

So thankyou from me.

Oh, and Volt, don't forget the pen is supposed to be mightier than the sword, even if it is only a 3 1/2inch floppy. (Chris45 - very funny come back).

Keep up the great work. And here's hoping for a bit of a recovery in July, which is supposed to be lucky this year...

This year, July has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays, which happens once every 823 years.

Also, this year we're going to experience four unusual dates.

1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11

Finally, take the last two digits of the year in which you were born and add the age you will be this year,

The results will be 111 for everyone in whole world.

So, as a result of all the above, (apparently) this is the year of making Money!

Now, can someone tell my (and BD's) portfolios!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.