IVA 0.00% 21.5¢ inova resources limited

rang up the company and spoke to head of public relations ( name...

1. 200 Posts.
    rang up the company and spoke to head of public relations ( name withheld).
    Initially first point of contact was front desk ,
    I mentioned the phrase "share price set for collapse" the secretary responce was in around about way , i value my job and do all i can to make sure it don't happen .
    Later head of public relations returned my call , i asked him is there anything going on the company that has reduced its value to a negligible amount .

He said to me the item that he thinks had the most impact on SP is the fact the parent owner RIO have put their stake in company for sale , since that info was known by insto,s they stopped buying into IVA until majority ownership issue is resolved .
    Copper and gold have all had a bearing on this as well .

He said IVA staff are concerned and aware as well ,
    HE said the day to day operation of the mine is all on track, also the yields are expected to improve as they refine the mix of earth from the 2 mines in the process plant .
    From memory it was mentioned that IVA received $16 mil from shipment last week.
    Generally upbeat vibes about the operation where relayed and he was perplexed that this is happening to their employer .

Also explained there was a separate aspect to the SP which is real and affects every one , and is completely out of their control,
    I think this company is well managed and is functioning ok .
    Hope this info helps .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.