PEN 1.37% 7.4¢ peninsula energy limited

Yeah Great point. a) Not a chance that you could have picked up...

1. 606 Posts.
    Yeah Great point.

a) Not a chance that you could have picked up 700k of shares between $1 and $1.20. I know there is a lot of 'churn' that might have you disagree with this notion on the surface, but the t+3'ers will know what I am talking about. If you look at the bid:ask every day it's just not feasible. Try and buy $100k for of stock right now and see where you end up.

b) Furthermore. OC's as a standalone asset (?? bad word??) are still a tradeable item. So at my last purchase of 2c and now almost 10c, it's a good paper profit, although it is agreed that until NY listing there isn't enough purchasing liquidity. But this is not relevant to me anyway as I'll be converting. In which case, refer to response A.

All that said...this was last minute opportunism. Nothing more. I've made my bed and I have to lie in it if I am wrong. I believe they will be blue sky between where we are now and Dec 31st.

I've always said...If I'm wrong, I'll be the first to suffer. By all means, don't do as I do OR say. It might turn out to be a very stupid bet to which the egg on my face will be the easiest thing to deal with considering the cash losses.

That said...I'll always have heads and OD's. So the speculation is weighted for risk.

Cheers

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.001(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $235.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.5¢ 6.9¢ $1.295M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55001 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 330000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.