PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

An interesting study and it certainly highlights a probable...

1. 3,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1892
    An interesting study and it certainly highlights a probable contributing factor to Covid mortality.

However, I do not think they can prove that "Air Quality" is the significant factor until they normalize the data to account for all of the variables present, by which time they will discover there are many possible holes in the "Swiss Cheese Model" !

Anybody who has been to Beijing, Calcutta, Jakarta, Bangkok will tell you that Air Pollution levels in those cities make the air in London look like County Corks; yet statistically those cities have had far lower mortality rates ~ suggesting to me that the 'Age' of population might have a higher correlation ?

But this is a fine example of how statistics can be applied to any "Data set" to support a theory; As with many Theorems (Remember high school science) they are still just a theory until Proven, which requires an all together higher Standard.

Pure data very rarely lies, the trouble starts when 'Statisticians' start to selectively filter that data to make it match their stories ~ As I keep on saying "Always look at the Fundamentals". If a Project appears to be viable at first glance, it probably is. If you have to go looking for supporting evidence, it may not be. If you have to massage the data to make it fit, you are probably constructing a White Elephant.

From the very fist day that I saw the Longonjo drill results, I recognized that Pensana has something 'Special'. Since then it has only gotten better

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.