Hi DDZX, you have used some big words in your post which I'm not...

1. 615 Posts.
    Hi DDZX, you have used some big words in your post which I'm not sure you know the meaning of. Allow me to right your wrongs:

1. Its not tax leakage that results in a nation becoming unable to pay its bills. The root cause is excessive spending, which is the case in the US

2. Your comment re CGT concessions not encouraging investment is non-sensical. People invest capital knowing that capital receipts are concessionally taxed. Its not a hard concept to grasp. Yes, the benefit of the concessions crystallise when the capital asset is sold, but the initial investment is the behaviour that the concessions are aimed at encouraging.

3. Your comments re the Small Business concessions similarly miss the point. Yes the benefit of the concessions crystallise when a business or active CGT asset is sold, but the initial purchase of the business is the investment that the Concessions are designed to encourage. [small business creates jobs - that's a good thing by the way]. Your point about businesses failing is irrelevant. CGT concessions were never meant to be a guarantee against business failure. Stupid comment.

4. Re super, even the uber rich can only kick in $25k per annum on a concessional basis. Its a complete misconception that super favours the rich.

5. So what if a family trust owns shares in a private company? Its an asset protection measure not a tax driven measure. I'll put your comment down to naivity rather than stupidity.

6. Big and small business are moving many functions offshore due to prohibitive labour costs in Australia. This is not tax-driven behaviour.

7. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.