APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

HI OBICANOBEEWe meet again on a far different topic. As the...

1. 2,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    HI OBICANOBEE

We meet again on a far different topic. As the situation doesn,t presently concern me,I do however have concern about the future as it appears that a trend in recruiting useless Politicians has already been established

I am aghast at how poorly they govern the States/Country and if their pay was performance based I am sure that they would all have zero in their Bank Accounts.

I do have very strong feelings on the way the place is run but unfortunately like you and most every other poor concerned soul am unable to change the status quo.

As I am  an avid reader on most subjects  it amazes me as to how things have changed over the years.I have been told that back in the fourties and fifties it was quite common to see many empty beds in hospital wards however to day injured and sick persons on occasions have to wait in ambulances or lie on stretchers for quite some time prior to admission. NOT NEARLY GOOD ENOUGH.

An example needs to be made to restore fairness and confidence but where you start to accomplish this is beyond my power of reckoning.The aged and elderly got this Country to where it is  today and recognition of this fact needs to be recognized.

Pensions need to be commensurate with previous contributions but somehow this has always been overlooked and this is very shameful.

If we ever meet up I.ll buy you a G & T and forget the unkind remarks you made to me LOL

Best Wishes,

Penny

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.