APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi Penny , I too am an avid reader. I also joined Mensa when I...

1. 128 Posts.
    Hi Penny ,
    I too am an avid reader.
    I also joined Mensa when I was 22 registering 152 ( whatever the H**l that is supposed to mean.
    Unfortunately as previously mentioned the majority (who Vote) are monkeys. The Govt. are very clever in making the voting system both complicated yet simple to vote for a party or preference. Neither of which I agree with.
    It should be "first past the post". We are governed by faceless beaurocrats earning 25 TIMES THE PENSION. I pity those poor people, How do they manage on $7000 a week.They must be broke by Tuesday
    My apologies if I said anything ( correction- wrote) which may have offended you. And Willvi was correct about the joke. But that's all it was - a joke. I am just a silly old F**t who likes a laugh.
    Life is far too short to be taken seriously. Someone on the net said when you stop learning , you're dead. My reply was that I don't have much left to learn !
    A propos nothing, when the web started and people said WWW, I would say "Wee Willie Winkie" and am now finding people around the world referring to it that way.
    I am also typing this on my Confuser ( I got my first in 1975) I must be dislexic.
    OOps, nearly forgot... must mention APG or get "moderated"...We all have to be patient. Remember that for every seller there was a buyer. Considering the number of trades over the years and the number of shares available, I firmly believe the majority are sitting it out for the long term ( though that is now the near-term)

Once again at the risk of being burned for Herecy
    MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.