If I remember correctly, you challenged me on mean salary and I...

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69

If I remember correctly, you challenged me on mean salary and I provided the appropriate citation. Can you at least concede that I was correct? It's you that's having trouble associating lack of industry with union presence.

'You're arguments are far to (sic) binary, you're relying on ideologies and emotive language to attempt to build a case for unions destruction of the manufacturing and processing industries within Australia.'
    Sir, I'm simply trying to establish exactly how YOU believe that trade unions are responsible for the demise of industry in Australia. can you confirm that this is your thinking?

It is encouraging, however that you've listed three very established manufacturing hubs which all possess very large and functional union organisations! All members of the ILO in fact! Maybe there's hope for you yet.

And maybe then your rage would be better spent elsewhere. Like worrying about a local member wanting to fly the aboriginal flag in her office. Did you write to her in the end?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.