CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

"Why would you and inside be having a private meeting with...

1. 2,681 Posts.
    "Why would you and inside be having a private meeting with JB?"

Why not? IM and I have known each other for almost 2 years & are usually the most vocal participants at formal CCC shareholder meetings.

The private meeting was at the Okap offices a few weeks ago.

My family has a lot of money invested in CCC. I have had many conversations with JB and other directors over the last 2 years. Shareholders are entitled to meet & have access to directors to discuss any concerns they might have. The meeting was not tabled as it was private. I only raised it to point out that IM was directly told by JB that commencement of mining at Penumbra was not conditional upon full completion of the decline development. Jason was very generous with his time and answered all questions clearly & honestly, as far as I can tell.

JB is always happy to talk with shareholders, or to meet with them personally - if arranged well in advance. Don't rely on what I post here, call the company directors or managers if you have any doubts or concerns. And if you think there are breaches with ASIC or ASX guidelines/rules - then that avenue is open too. It's easy for people to post accusations, rumours and gossip here on HC - another thing to verify if they are true, or to follow through on them with the appropriate authorities. I'm fed up with the defamation, abuse and recriminations which get dished up here on a daily basis, without any supporting evidence, or else based solely on personality clashes or emotional reactions to unfortunate trading decisions.

These last few points are not directed at you Aggie - just wanted to get that off my chest!

Cheers

M

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.