CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Good to see you firing tonight Dott and taking all the slings...

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Good to see you firing tonight Dott and taking all the slings and arrows in your inimitable way .Fwiiw I find the issues you have raised , your stoichism , and your refusal to get suckered in despite the avalanche of emotion coming from the opposite direction to be admirable . Everyone seems to want to jump on board after a day , it's good news today but it's generally just talk .Overall however it does indicate that the company has some vision for where it wants to go and a blueprint , at least on paper, as to how it plans to get there

Once the issues of the bits of paper around and future funding is resolved as best it can be , to which as yet insufficient detail is to hand , I'm happy to hold .To me this smells like the run up before you get the bad news about how these issues are addressed and a precurssor to the aim listing.So yeah , ride it up but be prepared for some different news later . The stock will have tightened up after the relentless selling so there's a good chance of a little surge coming up .Good luck to all holders and keep your eyes and ears open

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.