CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

penumbra project commencement and aim listing, page-79

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I think one could say this(Socius reprice jobbies) was what all the fuss was about today, Dott & Hansel.

With JB recently in the US, theres probably no doubt todays developments were talked about, amongst other things.

Its really quite a comprehensive anmnt, and puts together in a neat little pacakage what they have been working on for the last 6-12 months.In fact I doubt Socius have been out of the loop at all since they took up that initial tranche.Ive got no doubt at all that Continental were themselves worried about the ramifications of having to issue any reprice shares and these developments(and this annmnt) have been their ace in the hole.

They certainly like to run things on a razors edge.

It was always going to take this kind of volume to push past this low volume manipulation.

Im (hoping) looking forward to what the Aim listing and consolidation can do for their sp/market cap given funds will be able to reflect THEIR valuations on the sp without having to work their way through a mountain of traders to do so.

I have always maintained thats why you need a trading arm,like Maccas has,in order to move an sp with a few billion on issue.

Watch what happens if just one biggish US fund wants in once the consolidation takes place.Well lets hope we see it happen, seeing these funds have assured CCC they will be interested if the register is much tighter and the sp reflects more its mid-tier status.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.