ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

Read my post followng the AGM.That spells out what we heard that...

1. 336 Posts.
    Read my post followng the AGM.

That spells out what we heard that day.

As for 1 Nord-Se-1 discovery, I hope that everyone realises that the basement was not the main target in this well.

They were targeting the turbidite sands, then the upper and lower carbonates, then maybe the basement.

They tested 7 metres of the basement agressively fracturing this section of the basement. The basement intersection was 49 metres if I recall correctly.

Today, they announced that they didn't get any flow from the 7 metre section, most probably because of the agressive technique used and will now revisit the basement after the completion of the two carbonate sections.

Let's get this clear, they are testing 1 metre of the 45 metre interval in the lower carbonate by acid washing.

This should be a relatively straight forward process and we should get some results prior to the next weekly update. All going well, we should get a flow rate. Then onto the upper carbonates. Important to note that the carbonates are producing in the nearby Angelim oil field.

I love the way the stock is being bagged by all and sundry who has lost money on the trade. For those with money, an opportunity to purchase at ridiculous prices considering the economics the the producing 330 field. Also an oportunity for those that didn't get in on the first run up.

The company is confident that the targets being tested will produce what they have come for.

The field size is being talked about, so I can't see how this can be if there is no oil there.

Then we have two wells commencing in early October and three wells to be completed before 12 Jan 09.

Say what you must to get it off your chest, poor you if you got in in the 50's and 60's.( I got my options at much higher prices than we see today ) THink about why you got in in the first place. Sorry if your a trader, who cares, if you're an investor like I am, nothing has changed because we haven't even tested the juicy section of this well.

I am expecting some news within the week.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.