Jokers1974See jokers you got me all wrong, first of all i did...

1. 28 Posts.
    Jokers1974

See jokers you got me all wrong, first of all i did not buy before the bull run cos i was just finishing year 12, is that ok with you, so i had no opportunity to buy prior to now.

And im not all that bothered to tell the truth as yes i am 25 and can pay about 75% deposit when i chose to buy, but who would in this market, if this market had an RSI gauge it would be comming off very oversold levels.

So jokers from your name ill take it your 37, so when you were entering the market what was the average price ??? 30 to 40k (2 to 3 year wage ratio) now im entering the market and the average price is 400k (7x wage ratio) - does that seem fair to you all because i was born later.

But like i said its not me i care about its the even younger than me that will have issues.

But back to my note, yes a house is a house and i strongly believe people should be denied such an essential, and i do believe housing/land should be placed in the CPI index as it is a need for everyone.

Stimulas saved you bulls the first time but will not the second and house prices will correct as the market always does.

but good luck to you !!!!

Finally you may have a crack at me but it cant be denied real estate agents are scum, they lie, cheat etc just to get a deal, i.e. auction clearance rates what a joke!!.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.