QED 0.00% 3.5¢ qed occtech limited

people in the know, page-58

1. 1,545 Posts.
    You don't know when they are going to list and they don't know at what price they will if they do and hence you don't know if this will be big or not.

Like the company said to me they currently had their TSI holding valued at $9million. There's no reason at the moment to value it more than this until they actual announce more confidently that they will be deciding to list AND AT WHAT PRICE.

Maybe they will release their intentions in September (when a few people return from their northern hemisphere summer vacation I was told). March 09 listing the soonest likely I was told.

Until then you have no idea how big or small the TSI listing will be for QED. Even if it list at 1GBP like you said (your about as a reliable source of financial information as a "Womens Weekly" magazine)....

GBP/AUD=2.5 approx;

No. TSI shares held = 10.7million;

Value of TSI holding = 2.5*1*10.7*10^6 = $25million

So using your unreliable figures this is about a 3 bagger at best .... Show me how this is a 20 bagger like you say it is?

I said that that DMM could be a 30+ bagger over the course of two years and I did some maths to support that claim which you can see for yourself on its thread.

Care to show me some similar calculations on how this will be a 20 bagger based on the TSI listing?

Anyway like I said... Re: TSI takeover

Name the company that tried to takeover TSI for 200million USD. Why did the QED director that I spoke to not know of it??? How do you know of it?? Can you provide a reference??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.