PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

I don't understand if you know anything about opportunity costs...

1. 220 Posts.
    I don't understand if you know anything about opportunity costs and time value of money

PLA got good share price where the platinum price is not as high as what it is today, the reason is the overall market were postive about the company's future,and the management's future, and you should run a calculation on average PE in the industry

At the moment, the overall market looks pretty dark ahead, and the PLA waste time and shareholders' money too much, they are unable to control the operation to make an profit anymore - why?

If the market is so good on platinum price, and the company still making loses, and if the global market crash any time during the way the company trying to recovery, mate, it will be a great risk, - bankrupcy is the ending, like kodak.

Kodak is a great company, but not well managed during the changes, PLA will be a serious case, even worse thank Kodak, why?

Kodak had been well managed for a long period for 100 years, but PLA had never been well managed for the whole life of the company

You are not talking about technical analysis or fundamental analysis, you are talking about

I FEEL, PLA WILL BE GOOD, WHY, BECAUSE I INVEST IN IT.

Funny logic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.