PEN 6.25% 7.5¢ peninsula energy limited

people remembering todays annoucement!, page-2

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    IMO PEN will be just fine.

Not even bothering with the others threads after reading a small amount of it just then. As I said a long time ago it is times like this posters display their true colours. Look carefully at the posts and it isn't too difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Yes this is a terrible situation for the ones directly involved and lost in Japan. Nothing can take away from what has happened, nor can anyone change it.

Nor can anyone take away the fact that apart from a heavily shorted share price and preachers of doom and gloom (leaches more like it), nothing has changed with PEN and nor can anyone change it.

Today I have communicated with several big holders of PEN, not one of us has sold a single share and won't be. We all share the view thsat panic is for others and not for us.

I saw one poster talking of "fair weather sailors" in regard to the likes of me and other LT investors in PEN. I see these posters as opportunistic and lacking any skerric of moral fibre. They also have very poor memories and clear lack intestinal fortitude. I made it clear I wasn't going to get involved in what I saw as posting in very poor taste, and I didn't and won't.

I have been through the worst of it with PEN, and the best of it, my view remains solid and positive regarding the futuere of both PEN and the future of nuclear energy.

Take from this what you want. It isn't a recomendation one way or the other, everyone must make up their own mind. For me the future remains crystal clear. As it does GUS and management of PEN.

To quote Gus today "watch this space".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.005(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $239.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.4¢ $926.9K 12.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 984827 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 972403 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.