UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

A little somthing from someone who has been in this game for...

1. 460 Posts.
    A little somthing from someone who has been in this game for over 20 years (yes still in it!) Zed,the argument between tech and fund. analysis is over ! Ive spent a lot of my time in the past doing courses and studying all aspects of technical analysis including fib/market physc/support res etc,etc and in the end its a case of whether you think you can see the shape of an elephant in a cloud(or was that a starfish?).How many "traders " useing their own capital are actually left in the game after 5 years that havnt gone down the gurgler? Personally knowing a lot of people in the game, anyone who thinks they can outguess the market useing lines and indicators cosistantly and build real wealth for themselves and their families is dreaming,nothing more than gambling on a grand scale (oh and by the way honey I just lost the house on the market today!)The amount of times you hear from some Wunderkind on how THIS system will make you wealthy appears almost as endless as the amountof punters willing to buy it and get rich quick without working.
    There is NO substite for quality research,qualty managment and quality projects,full stop.

regards to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.