BNB babcock & brown limited

Hi AllI want to point out something.If the DOW goes up everyone...

1. 251 Posts.
    Hi All

I want to point out something.

If the DOW goes up everyone expects BNB to go up. If the DOW goes down, everyone expects BNB to go down.

I hate to say it, but this is stupid investing. Invest on the fundamentals, not on if the DOW goes up or down. BNB fundamentals do not change overnight because the DOW goes up or down.

Interestingly though seeming as everyone is so focussed on the DOW effect - it was up strongly twice today, and down twice (one of which was at close). It is bouncing along the bottom now and most of the US commentators are now commenting that this is all indicative of a bottom. "the pressure is on going up" according to one CNMC analyst. Probably as the US buys up all the debt in the next couple of weeks, and with all the Central Bank cuts, the turnaround should kick in the next few days. By the time BNB needs any more debt (which it doesnt for some time) all these initiatives will have long kicked in. "The point is now getting accross" is what another analyst just said (im watching it now). The bouncing is investors reentering the market, albeit many temporarily.

I guess once confidence comes back BNB will return to realistic fair levels of $6-$10. Yes at $30 it was overvalued, but at anything under $5 it is undervalued and panic is holding it down. Selling now crystalises the losses. Buying now gives plenty of opportunity upside for large multiple returns and a good dividend payout ratio once business as usual returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.