IPT 6.67% 1.6¢ impact minerals limited

hi freeprom,Good question. I've come up with the following in no...

1. 2,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    hi freeprom,

Good question. I've come up with the following in no particular order. Happy researching:

1. Xade JV (PGE-Nickel-Copper)
    geochemical anaysis results of 320m of Xade diamond core - results anticipated Q1 2011.

Also IPT have applied for some significant tenements over grounds of interest. Announcements relating to these being granted could be forthcoming.

2. Botswana Uranium assets - some sort of unspecified transaction being negotiated. Your guess on what this will be will probably be as good as anyones. However you would hope it would bring the following statement to fruition:

"Impact has scoped exploration programmes requiring significant expenditures and is considering a number of ways to accelerate exploration of the Company's large ground holdings"

3. Details of future drill programs for Mioyabana, Ikongwe, Shoshong, Lekobolo and Kodibeleng

4. JV or sale of Nowthanna uranium deposit in WA

5. Results of drill program from Yarrabubba Project (potential nickel, copper, pgm) - due Q1 2011

6. Sua drill program update. I think this was meant to commence after the wildfires finished?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $48.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $65.73K 4.275M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 749599 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 5138964 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.