BPH 8.33% 1.1¢ bph energy ltd

PEP 11 - In parliament

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    3mins onwards talking about PEP11.

1. Jason Falinski foreshadowing a motion to cancel the exploration permit PEP11 in the Federal Parliament on Monday.

2. Local Labor Member for Dobell Emma McBride has stated under questioning from CCN that she will be supporting the motion to cancel the PEP11.

3. Parliamentary Secretary for the Central Coast, Adam Crouch, has also reaffirmed the State Government’s opposition to the PEP 11.

4. Central Coast Council has previously unanimously passed motions to oppose PEP11.

It would be disastrous for BPH if Monday's motion is passed. I have sold to take profit until this is over. If the motion is denied I will be buying back in on Tuesday. If I have to pay higher that is OK.

NOTICE OF MOTION

MEMBER FOR MACKELLAR:I give notice that on the next day of sitting I shall move that this House:

(1) Recognises the Coalition Government’s commitment to protecting Australia’s marine environment including the Great Barrier Reef through:

(a) The Reef 2050 Long-Term Sustainability Plan;

(b) The $1.2 billion investment to ensure the health of the Reef; and

(c) The $100 million Environment Restoration Fund which supports cleaner oceans and waterways.

(2) Opposes oil or gas drilling off the coast of Sydney, including:

(a) Recognises that through Advent Energy’s own admission on 29 December 2010, the exploratory well had failed to find gas; and

(b) Not renewing the Petroleum Exploration Permit 11 (PEP-11) licence;

(3) Notes the importance of Sydney’s coastline and waterways to the ecosystem as well as tourism and investment.

Last edited by lilianbuck: 16/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $13.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.86K 1.696M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 6258550 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 290983 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 28/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.