BPH 2.44% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

we have a gas shortage and it takes time to transition to more...

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    we have a gas shortage and it takes time to transition to more sustainable energy sources.

EVs are 2 ton weighing monsters destroying the roads and if there are too many they become a hazard. This is a fact not conjecture and media don't care. EVs are burning covins. If a EV catches fire in a tunnel it will be a disaster. I would not be surprised if they had to modify the regulations or look past or ignore the toxic smoke issue with EVs to get them used in the tunnels. This green washing of toxic EVs with all sorts of environmental impacts is a joke and pretending that gas is not green is a fools errand.

The location of PEP-11 would minimize the carbon footprint.If the greens can't understand that with the fear mongering, they are hypocrites like everyone else because fear is a stronger emotional response than greed. This is a legitimate case for finding out how big PEP-11.I could lead to revitalization of the economy, modern economies are energy intensive. Less money on energy, more money else where.This is a project of national and international importance fighting climate change. But dumber and dumbest don't care.

Remember Greens. PEP-11 location means less carbon not more. THe other projects like santos or NW gas transport the gas long distances to the market. That transport of gas is a major green house polluter. Even the energy to construct the infrastrucre of PEP-11 would less and have less environmental impact.

Yet what is the big worry for the locals is property prices would go down. Greens can't be honest about that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $23.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $43.70K 2.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 4453908 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 652625 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 2173231
Last updated 15.56pm 01/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.