BPH 5.56% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

As a long time holder and frugal HC contributor, I would make...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

As a long time holder and frugal HC contributor, I would make the following comment for consideration to your research.

Morrison's actions on PEP 11 matters are but a continuation of nefarious endeavours by Australian politicians to manipulate the countries hydrocarbon supply. Just ask the Timorese populace how they felt having the Sunrise resource “stolen” from them before whistle blowers tripped that misdemeanour up?

Indeed, It could be argued that incident was much worse; it directly nourished Chinese participation in a “shared” area of our Northern border, the effects of which we now live with.

And very like the adverse Sunrise implication, Morrison's scuttling of PEP 11 for trite political gain has eroded Australia’s overall national strategic position and unnecessarily thrashed sovereign risk credibility. So, whilst I as a shareholder have been financially disadvantaged by Morrison’s cynical sandpapering of the PEP 11 ball, my major concern is the significantly weakened national strategic considerations his action enabled.

For that sin, he needs to be tried on a much higher alter.

Horsefeathers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $103.8K 5.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2691197 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1270805 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.