BPH 15.4% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

PEP-11 Media Release, page-22

1. 2,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1967
    I think it's very interesting that the language KP is using in the above example is very similar to the language that Scott Morrison used when he was asked about his position on coal mine approvals. I think it's astonishing SM is now claiming to be some kind of environmental warrior (i.e. killing Pep-11 on environmental grounds, when he seems to not hold the sam regard for the pristine waters anywhere else in Australia where gas exploration licenses have been approved and he obviously has no regard for the environmental consequences stemming from the inconvenient fact that coal is much dirtier than natural gas; so much so that the EU has now decided to classify it as clean energy.

This is from Scomo on 8th Nov 2021 transcript when he was asked about his thoughts on new coal mines and the expansion of existing ones.

RICHARD: Okay, coal, it's obviously a major part of not only the Hunter Valley's economy, New South Wales and the Australian economy. Hypothetical. Do you think the New South Wales Government should approve any new coal mines or the expansion of any existing mines, Prime Minister?

PRIME MINISTER: Well, provided they meet all the environmental regulations, I don't see why not. And you know, those would have to be commercially based. I mean, there's certainly no suggestion that there'd be any sort of taxpayers money to subsidise those things. Where there are commercially viable projects that meet all the environmental guidelines and regulations and planning arrangements, then I don't see any reason why they should be withheld.

Last edited by Bravo77: 20/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.004(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $25.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.2¢ $310.8K 12.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 319999 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 877770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.