BPH 10.5% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

I think it might also be worth mentioning how disgraceful it is...

1. 2,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    I think it might also be worth mentioning how disgraceful it is to the shareholders to witness Scott Morrison now actually JOKING about the whole affair and other politicians undermining it, like what happened wasn't a big deal. Just a few days ago we had Keith Pitt saying people up in arms over Mr Morrison’s actions should “take a calming breath and a cold shower”. And Peter Dutton saying “(But) I think most people frankly want to move on and start dealing with issues that are more important.”

I mean, its breathtakingly dismissive to the shareholders, some of who have lost substantial amounts of money, which they now discover they invested under false pretences, not to mention how this may have lead to broken marriages and who knows, death even? I remember there was someone who second mortgaged their home and I always wondered and worried about what happened to him and what happened to his family? It seems like no-one is concerned about the real, hard-working people who are the unseen, unheard VICTIMS in all of this.

I also wonder if the media and the public in general would be more receptive to or sympathetic to the plight of the shareholders if it wasn't a gas company but rather a bank or a medical company that was given the kibosh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $74.36K 3.717M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 825986 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2014404 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.