BPH 0.00% 1.7¢ bph energy ltd

We originally invested in PEP11 approx 2007 when the idea was...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    We originally invested in PEP11 approx 2007 when the idea was first muted. We liked the idea of drilling for gas close to Sydney because even then the gov was warning of a massive gas shortage on aust east coast from 2020. It had everything we were looking for in an investment ie a 20 year cheap (very little extra infrastructure required) gas supply which would bridge Australia’s transition from mainly coal ( with its belching dust and dirty tailings into the atmosphere let alone spoiling of thousands of hectares of rich farming land, wildlife habitat, destruction of cultural heritage sites etc and mining waste leaching into precious groundwater and destroying areas of our irreplaceable Great Barrier Reef) to renewables a process that has been estimated to take approx 20 tp 50 years. The Bass Straight gas supply has proven to be a safe and reliable source of much needed gas but is running out….enter PEP 11. Everybody who invests in this end of the market knows the risk is much higher here. But PEP11 had been given approval before to drill and from my knowledge no whales were euthanised during the process. We have regulatory bodies to oversea these operations in Aust and these bodies have been very successful at what they do. They are supposed to be completely independent and base each drilling application on its merits and legality completely devoid of all outside influence including political. We invested in PEP 11 thinking we were investing in a small aust company with a great vision for aust future energy needs and in the last couple of years with its vision to sequester carbon in PEP 11 also….another plus for us and the planet. We expected fair and unbiased decision making as to if the application was approved or not and were prepared to abide by the “umpires” decision so long as it was fair. We certainly did not for one moment expect to be shafted by none other than the Prime Minister of Australia for the sake of a few silver tailed political voters who wouldn’t know one end of a shovel from the other. Maybe if the company had been owned by Clive Palmer or Gina Reinhardt then things might have been decided differently….amazing what a hefty political donation will get you.

I am angry as hell. I don’t like being so blatantly shafted by anyone let alone some talking in tongues religious f….t happy clapper. If there is to be a class action with any chance of success count us in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $31.18K 1.796M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1674750 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 548269 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.