MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Ann: PEP 11 Update, page-2

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    ....... a Simple question I have...... for probably a complex answer.

What is stopping. mmr//mec. From coming out of its voluntary suspension......

............. Apart. From. Approval of pep 11.

I cannot understand. and never Have. understood the back story here. I mean to say..... I would have loved to have had a layman's Explanation. by the. directors. of the situation. I hear and see. that.mmr//mec. Owed money. or money was owed to mmr//mec......??????
    But why cannot. mmr//mec. Be taken out of voluntary. suspension. And then pay the directors. From a share price. That would been far greater. Then 0.004$.

......paying the directors Thousands. of. shares in the company. at. ......0.004. a great dilution event.. From my point of view. it. Is. quite bewildering?

..... My feeling is. that nopta has been taking its time. Because of this mess. In.mmr//mec

Communication To shareholders....... Has been Very poor. Fast track. Coming out of Voluntary suspension. Perhaps maybe a sticking. Point here. For nopta. ..... Probably not. but I rather hope that is the case.

For crying down the sink. I would be Greatly. interested in. mmr//mec. shareholders. 2. Enlighten me.
    re....... my comments. ..... Gypsy 5.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.