BPH 7.69% 1.2¢ bph energy ltd

Well the time has come to call out our PM a and the minister for...

1. 1,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Well the time has come to call out our PM a and the minister for WRECKING NSW INDUSTRY the Hon ED HUSIC.

You see after our soon to be PM uttered those words (without thinking I might add) on that NSW Terrigal beach back in 2022 (from memory), the PEP11 project was being dealt with in another way to potentially create an opportunity that to fix the impending gas crisis that the PKIT should go ahead. Assurances must have been given, so this SCOMO 2.0 situation has the Green population on one side and big business O&G only on the other side.
    This dual prong approach SCOMO 2.0 style gained a lot of traction and in doing so the Hon Madeline Kind recused herself to save her political career as she did not want to be seen to be the responsible minister when the SCOMO 2.0 deals come to light.

It now does look like the HON ED HUSIC is going to end his political career over this as surely SCOMO 2.0 scandal is not going to leave any standing.

As a democracy we all have the right to free speech and I for one am calling these guys out.

Spread the word and please keep this thread heading on peoples minds as they peruse their daily stock offerings cuppa in hand.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $14.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $34.39K 2.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 785505 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 989612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.