BPH 8.33% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

PEP11 COMPENSATION

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Hello Everyone.
    I am not sure about everyone else and if David is thinking along these lines, but I do feel that there appears to be too much negativity surround the drilling of PEP11. The NSW government and Zali Steggell are relentless in their posturing to shut us down, so maybe it is time to do as such.

Last year when the court decision was handed down (Feb from memory), there was some basic discussions I believe where the option to drill or be compensated was discussed. Now due to NSW not wanting to upset their pristine COAL SHIP PARKING LOT, I feel it is time to make an offer to the government that we will remove the current application to drill.

To do this I would suggest a figure between the P80 and P50 value allowing for the opportunity value that each and every shareholder would have benefited. I haven't done the numbers for this as it would be quite complex, but a back of a napkin feeling is that $250M to $500M to make the PEP11 Nopta application go away and be put on ice. I also would suggest that we keep first right of refusal should the drilling of PEP11 ever be needed and this should be written into LAW. I dare say that at some point in the future that this area will need to be explored to prove what is there.

So I suggest each and every one of you like or lightbulb this post and if I can get 100 likes for this post I will personally fly to Perth with a couple of other major shareholders to discuss this with David Breeze.

From LOR Movies, What say you?
    if any of you would like to write personally my name is Hot!

have a great weekend as I am disgusted by the head in the sand attitude of the people in this country!
    Last edited by sodge: 23/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $24.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $237.5K 10.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1334232 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 383701 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 10.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.1¢ 10398710
Last updated 15.44pm 06/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.