BPH 13.0% 1.3¢ bph energy ltd

PEP11 future legal action - the Pathfinder precedent

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3271
    It has become apparent that Labor's Ed Husic is no better than Liberal Scott Morrison when it comes to PEP11. Husic has shown contempt for due process, contempt for the NOPTA advice, contempt for the OPGSS legislation, contempt for PEP11 SH, and contempt for the Australian public, in particular NSW consumers, and NSW industry. I would have thought that the worst insult you could level at an ALP MP is that they are no better than a Liberal. Given the history, I think Husic and King (and the ALP leaders that condoned/encouraged this) are actually worse than Scomo. They knew the history, the ridiculed him when in opposition, and then proceeded to copy his exact actions in office that they ridiculed him for when in opposition. They have engaged in a level of corruption that is arguably worse than what we experienced under Scomo. Shame on them all.

So where to from here?

Husic has placed personal interest above due process. He has elected to follow Scomo down the path of refusal in the pursuit of votes against the advice of NOPTA and at the risk of future litigation. In the next few months, I expect to see a final decision of refusal, and shortly thereafter a new court case lodged by Asset Energy. At the heart of the legal action will be the grounds of refusal which Asset will need to show were invalid. Financial capacity is likely to feature. I expect Asset's argument will be based on errors made and the precedent of the Pathfinder case, the findings on which are attached.

I also attach a 2022 interview that Husic did in the wake of the Scomo secret ministries revelations. I have been down to my local police station and filed a missing persons report on Ed Husic. The one that issued the statement on PEP11 is incompatible with the ethics and morals he purports to hold in that interview and therefore has to be an imposter...

Pathfinder decision.pdf

220822 Interview - Ed Husic Secret Ministries.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $30.56K 2.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5091 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1381912 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.