BPH 7.69% 1.2¢ bph energy ltd

@Tangles2020 what you suggest , to me, makes much sense.In some...

1. 1,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    @Tangles2020 what you suggest , to me, makes much sense.

In some respects ol' Ed shines like the willing useful idiot that the Gov needs. Perhaps in his naive way he figures the upside holds more value than and repercussions. Note, Pollies are not often renown for clear comprehensive abilities at elevated levels. Their language of choice is invariably bullshit.

I've mentioned a number of times previously that I have always thought the incumbents m.o. was to do absolutely nothing ( unless pressed ) and then delay, Delay, DELAY !!!

The jig is up as it were and now they have to publicly announce 'something'. At present all they have really done ,and in a most detestable and belligerent manner, is to say ' nothing really' and in doing do decimate ( or hoping to ) the advesary.. ( thats us btw )
    I agree they're looking to buy time to oganise whatever they consider 'ducks' in a row.

Hopefully our Legal Beagles ( can't recall name ) have the history of Pathfinder well and truly in their armoury.

I might just be stupidly stubborn but i truly and fervently believe we aren't dead in the water.
    We keep losing battles.... but we haven't lost the war.

I wonder if Elbow and cohorts are familiar with Waterloo !!

gltalth

go gas ..go us..

must be happy hour somewhere.... cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $14.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $12.00K 999.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17297 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1512832 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.