MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

pep11 market prescribed valuation on discovery

1. 2,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Note too mods i am posting on all PEP 11 stocks, more reason to have one PEP 11 forum.

Hi been running a few more figures again. After reading a broker note on MEO this afternoon i used the same train of valuation on successful drilling for PEP11.

Note they used a market prescibed $ value per barrel of Oil equivelant. This seemed low but i went with it anyway. And some interesting figures were spat out. More realistic ones i feel.

*note this is for the Marlin Great White prospect only using a potential of 2.5TCF prospect gas in place.
    *still using old shares on offer for BPH
    *didnt use any indirect exposure for any of MMR,BPH,GBA just all dircet exposure to PEP 11.
    *used a calculator to find out MMBOE from the prospective 2.5TCF found here -http://home.online.no/~helgnil/calc1_4e.html

assumed valuation

One thing i did once i completed this is place in the converted MMBOE to the equivelant of 13.5TCF GIP. And low and behold nearly to the dollar the same figures came out (when looking at the $2 valuation/barrel or oil eauvelant) as the figures i ran last weekend on the potential of the indians buying in for $1billion into advent freaky.

13.5tcf gip

Good luck to all PEPies

bring on own our forum PEP 11

keep on BUYing harry out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.