BUY 0.00% 0.5¢ bounty oil & gas nl

pep11 risk vs reward

1. 2,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Lots of people have talked about which PEP11 stock is the best one to be in, which one will give me the most return?

Well today of all days just proved that if the drill is unsuccessful then BUY will be the best stock to be in.

For those who had their heads in the sand today the MEO/MOG/CUE drill went to crap. Only last night i posted about CUE being the best judge for how BUY may trade due the the approx same size potential drill, approx same size share register and same size share of the drill.

MEO lost - 55.4% today with a 25% interest with 539m shares
    MOG lost - 67.3% today with a 10% interest with 168m shares
    CUE lost - 14.5% today with a 15% interest with 693m shares

With PEP11 MMR BPH and GBA especially will be slaughtered more so than BUY. BUY will be sub 10c on a unsuccessful drill how far sub im not sure 7-8c i would say with finding support in the 8c range more likely.

MMR could see them sub 40c quite easily if not into the 30's or below
    BPH anyone's guess once they re-list
    GBA it will test free fall limits i must say. Look for them in the teens

For anyone new out there the key is not to panic, look at all the panics today who sold MEO down on open to 19c with a low of 18c too only see it close at 22.5c, not BAD day for the people Buying at 18c, up 25% today.

Just remember that advent and BUY have been raising money for a second drill this year, any drop will be a good bargain basement price to top up.

And where is our dam front page news ?????????????????

Keep on BUYing

harry out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.