BUY 0.00% 0.5¢ bounty oil & gas nl

pep11 stocks are flying again!, page-18

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    TDS is 100% correct, there will be downward pressure on BUY's SP in the short term because of the CR, fighting the potential rise. It is hard sitting back and watching the other PEP 11 stocks fly, but ultimately the market decides true value. Traders are all over MMR at the moment, and BUY is left lagging because of the upcoming dillution ... but both will settle at their true value in due course.

As I see it, it comes down to trading or investing. If you're a trader, as I gather you are TDS, yes, short term gains in BUY are going to be laughable when compared to other PEP's and it's probably a hold/avoid at present.

But if you're an investor, like myself, there is light at the end of these short term fluctuations. Whether we like it or not, this cap raising is necessary. BUY have a lot going on outside of PEP 11 and you can't drill for free.

Having invested in a couple of 'discoveries turned dusters' this year, I'm very aware of the risk in the oil and gas game, and a back-up plan is essential. Sure there are excellent indicators of gas there, whether it's commercial or a P&A ... only the drill bit can determine.

BUY's CR will sure up an aggressive drilling campain in 2011, with all the other projects de-risking the very real potentail of an non-commercial gas find in PEP 11.

With MMR/GBA/BPH racing ahead on the hype of PEP 11, not sure if I've seen anyone else with a 'Plan B' should we not get a commercial hit first go?

How are they going to raise cash for a second drill if first ones a duster? Traders that took MMR to $1.08 today aren't going to hang around and help ... BUY might have the cash ready to go though??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.492M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.057K 411.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 7668009 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.