MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Not a surprise really, but very disappointing... I believed that...

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Not a surprise really, but very disappointing... I believed that the writing was on the wall when Scomo came out against PEP11. There's a reason for the word prime being in his title. I was howled down by the rose coloured glasses brigade on the BPH forum when i said that months ago...

I may be cynical, but how timely it was that DB suspended BPH just days before this announcement came out! What's the bet that he continues the suspension next Monday? BPH may be joining MMR in the wilderness now, although it does have other projects like Cortical Dynamics, MDS and the Patagonian thing.

I don't like the chances of those projects keeping the BPH SP where it is now but in the absence of PEP11 to keep money rolling in, DB may finally list Cortical and MDS and issue we old Biopharmica shareholders our spin off shares 12 years or more after we were promised them.

It will be interesting to see what DB has come up with (the farm in or out) to replace PEP11. If it turns out to be a lame duck, then MMR will end up wherever GBA has been all these years.

In the meantime we can all thank successive boards of MMR for keeping our shares locked up for so long, denying us the opportunity to make any realisation at all on the huge gains we may have had earlier this year when the BPH SP was at 30c ... it has been a monumental disaster for all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.