PIL 0.00% 0.8¢ peppermint innovation limited

Peppermint Innovation’s (ASX:PIL) share price soars as market realises platform potential, page-353

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Chin up there little fella PIL isn't all bad news in 5 weeks after buying PIl at 2.3c somehow I'm now holding a few hundred k more shares than I started with at no cost and for being such a good sport PIL also gave me 12k of shares GLN at 49c to top that holding up nicely as well but rest easy the PIL luck didn't extend to my bookmaker who sends messages a lot like yours even after having some luck when 1 of my 4 bets on Saturday lost but he now carries on about a speedy little well bred mare named Sisstar who cost him 5k like you do about PIL after giving me 6/1 when she broke the track record at the Valley a few weeks back then he offers 10/1 for her on Saturday but I went easy on him and only had 500 each way though I snuck in a couple of nice little odds boosted bets online then sat back and watched her lead all the way, another few of those and she'll nearly be as lucrative as her sister was for me but as you've learned yourself recently skiteing about your investments is bad luck but as you say yourself if you stay positive then you might have the same luck PIL has brought me but who really knows with Fintechs being on the nose lately but I'm more than happy to stick with PIL, enjoy the read and keep up the great promotional work as everything I see you spruiking seems to sell really well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.919K 269.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5320718 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 772817 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.