PIL 0.00% 1.3¢ peppermint innovation limited

Peppermint Innovation’s (ASX:PIL) share price soars as market realises platform potential, page-707

1. 5,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1799
    Hi Eddie
    Thanks for taking the time out to reply
    refer comments below

1. I think you have very little, or no experience in building up a business.

Actually I've had a lot of experience , and dont expect miracles over night . But statistics and trends are what we all look for in a business , and none so more than one of the likes of PIL .

Their past reports have shown no consistency , other than to resort to rhetoric .
    The very guts of their business relies on new user adoption , and continued use ...and of course hopefully word of mouth and viral spread of take up .

Frankly this just hasnt been evident in the revenues reported , which implies that something is not working .

It simply doesn’t happen that quickly.

The fact that you think it does or should, does not mean it should or do.- well I actually dont

These guys have been at it for 3-4 years now mate , and my first comment applies . So I just wonder whats going to change .

Running a business in the Philippenes from Perth - Mate .....give me a break

I have build up multiple successful businesses in my career so far, and things simply take time.

Yes thats a fact - I agree with you

Your post makes it clear that you don’t even know if the engineering is faulty, just assuming a negative, or if there are any competitors, just assuming that we will fail? It’s funny really.

Mate when Company Directors done give credible explanations , it usually maens that things aren't going that well - and from all the quarterly and other reports I've read from PIL - the meaningful info info provided - is very thin on the ground .

These are the guys who were adament for over a year that they would raise capital at twice the prevailing share price for over a year - before they were delisted , due to questions about their solvency . !!! ( Note sure if you would find that terribly credible )

Of course I know you to be the resident down ramper

If you think that ....then there's nothing much more to say . "resident downramper " - what a lot garbage

The content I produce as lease raises valid questions , unlike 90% of the drivvel that appears on PIUL threads

so I guess not much use in explaining it to you.

To everyone else, things are fine and don’t buy into the lies and attempts to drive sp lower. Reminiscent of Cro when the sp was 1c plus not long ago and there were the ones saying that it’s bound to fail. The ones who believed the lies will surely be regretting it now.

I think you and your like minded associates on should follow your heart ...and keep buying the stock ...if that's what you want to do

Go for it ...knock yourself out !!!

Also FYI here are a couple of interesting articles on the Philippines

1. https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2021/country-chapters/philippines

2. https://news.abs-cbn.com/business/0...ippines-in-far-worse-situation-than-last-year

Cheers

PS I also not Chris Kain quoted on line growth of 5000 % as a noteable statistic for Asian economies during the recent COVID pereiods .

PIL claim to have doubles their agents to 50,000 or so ....yet the March quarterly revenue halved .

If that was your business I think you would be a bit alarmed eh ???

all the best

VA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.323K 408.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 28652707 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 14080321 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.