PER 2.50% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

per-chart, page-1005

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Thanks koenermann

I won't be responding to Insulas post, not because I dont believe in being disrespectful as he has been, but because I dont actually think he understood my jestful post to Lockitt, as I dont understand his retort and so will just leave it at that.

Lockitt made a comment that is essentially fact that, if a bio company's trials fail, then the SP will fail too, to which my reply, of telling him jokingly that saying this re PER is blasphemy, is because I will not hear of anyone saying PER trials will be anything but successful ...

so for Insula to reply with his response which I assume means my post was putting PER down when it clearly was doing the exact opposite is something I dont understand.

Insula has also inferred that I have spent more time on the ** platform where I am some sort of elected member and come back to HC to post negative posts ,when, in fact, my post today was positive, and I have not been on the ** platform or HC for some time further to my own health issues and more recently my wife ...

Last year Dec I predicted that in the absence of news on a partnership we would see the SP remain sub 10c until the end of this year when any successful trial results result in a rerating .

So far this seems to be working for me and I have used Lockitts posts on gaps to time purchases for myself and my boys to try and maximise the relatively small holdings we do now have to maximise the ROI I have no doubt we will experience when those trial results come in as successful so that I can shout an extra round of fries at the Maccas celebration

dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 7.9¢ $122.1K 1.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 6250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.