PER 0.00% 10.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

RYNZN. When I post to you I use your proper tag - NYNZN. Please...

1. 8,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1029
    RYNZN.

When I post to you I use your proper tag - NYNZN.

Please do the same when replying to one of my posts if you want respect.

So who is this sage of HC to whom you refer?
    I will read a cross sample of his/her posts and determine their accuracy as I see it.

The easiest thing in the world is to gain lots of followers on HC simply by posting what followers want to hear.
    Post " TO THE MOON " or something uplifting in a positive way and in roll the ticks.

Other posters want to hear opinions that support their own bias on a stock they own and will up-tick on that alone.
    Most posters put little effort into choosing their stocks and buy shares that some self anointed guru has posted positively about, thereafter ticking any positive post that makes them feel better about their purchase.

Because someone has 1,000 followers does not make them an expert on anything, it just means that that poster possibly writes a lot of posts or has an entertaining way of posting.

I originally started posting about "gaps" after a respected poster on the PER forum was urging people to buy when I could clearly see that the sp was going to come back to a lower level.
    I hate to see buyers cajoled into buying only to realise at a later date that they could have bought cheaper.

I have posted many times on the subject and I know many readers are impressed by my accuracy down to a tenth of a cent most times.

Although you, and your guru, are not using my method I am sure many Day traders could make very profitable use of what I say.
    So know it is not all about you and your cohorts that I post on gaps.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.