PER 2.41% 8.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hey nottawombatjust my opinion .. but this is not a trading...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Hey nottawombat

just my opinion .. but this is not a trading stock ... this is a fundamental stock ... you either have faith in CG and team to deliver a successful trial result, in which case you would be buying as much as you can now, or you don't and you don't

You may interpret this differently with an opinion that a trade of 1c is profitable, which I guess if you are trading a parcel like funds do could be very profitable, but with fees and capital gains on a small parcel I am not sure you wouldnt be better off trading something else ... unfortunately gone are the days where you could make a motza every day on the likes of Afterpay if you got it right .... I, personally, am not sufficiently slilled in the art, although it can be as simple as setting stop losses and targets in most trading packages available these days.. I know mine has the settings

But good luck to you in this endeavour and I am happy if it is indeed being profitable for you ... I am even happier if trials are successful down the track and you then make a sizeable profit on what is from what you have said a sizeable parcel along with every other holder, particularly the real long termers for whom this has been a very long time coming and who deserve a reward for that commitment as much as the boys who will have the life changing benefit from the drug ...

dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.