PER 2.41% 8.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hey Lockittplse don't worry about my mental state ... esp.in...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Hey Lockitt

plse don't worry about my mental state ... esp.in terms of this stock... I am.in no way negative on it, if I was it would not be 90 percent of my reasonably small share portfolio nor would I have let my son continue to invest in it

I only have a few hundred thousand shares, but if the trial is successful then I am hoping there is at least a one dollar sign in front of our SP when it gets rerated and that would clear the mortgage completely and fund the family trip to Melb for the race that stops the nation follwed by WA for the Maccas party.

I have more faith in this share (based on my faith in CG) than any other spec I have ever held and will continue to build my holding with any spare cash that falls into my lap and I expect to be helped in that regard by the SP remaining in the 5 to 10c range (with possible swings in either direction) until the trial results because I believe if they are positive than I would not be able to buy at whatever price that hopefully is then.

i do however have a very real understanding that if the trial result is not positive I could lose the lot but I have never broken my golden rule being never to invest what you cant afford to lose ... so it is just a patience game for me now but I have been invested in PER for around 5 yrs now and, after having thought I could have retired a few yrs back after getting sucked into someone's $1 by Xmas call, I now really have a feeling that the light at the end of the tunnel may be just about to start shining through towards the end of the year

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $73.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $39.27K 485.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 365000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 57142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.