PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

What will happen now to the sp? That is the question. The sp...

1. 8,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    What will happen now to the sp? That is the question.

The sp broke down through the slight 7.6c support but it was Friday arvo and many people do not like to hold over the week-end.

We really only have the hope that good news will support the sp tomorrow if that was to happen.

Personally, I would like to see us keep going down now that we have fallen so far and are close those lower gaps around the 6c line.
    I know many will hate me for saying that, but it is not my fault that we find our stock in this situation, and for that matter, it is not the fault of management as spec companies are so hard to predict times for regarding announcements.

I said that we could be nearing the end of the drop but that is all it is - hope.

We are certainly in "cup/pan and handle" territory now, and to me that is a very positive signal.

Good news soon should make PER sing.

There was big buying in FEB that I feel was a sign of "educated people" getting set. That was followed by buyers noticing that said buying and jumping in also.

The problem is the later buyers are simply following this buying. When it doesn't keep( BUYING ) going then they bail out at exactly the wrong time causing the drop in sp. This fills the gaps created on the way up.

People say charts do not work, but that is simply because they do not understand them, and couldn't be bothered to learn about them.

If you go back through the charts of virtually any company that has had a big increase in sp, you will find signals that could have alerted us to what was likely to happen soon.

Anyway tomorrow will reveal one thing or another, so place your bets.
    Oh yes, and remember to gamble responsibly. lol

I am becoming more confident with everything now and it has sure been a long lonely road.

This is certainly not advice to invest in PER, it is just my amateur observation.

GLTAH

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $19.93K 256.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53821 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 184220 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 14800
Last updated 15.52pm 06/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.