PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

PER gapped up again this morning which is surprising given that...

1. 8,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    PER gapped up again this morning which is surprising given that the volume is pathetic at the moment. It seems as if someone is trying to throw their money away.

Somebody is probably trying to discredit my theory regarding the price fall that I expect down to the 6c area.
    It won't work for long however if that is the case.

All this talk about the correct theory regarding "gaps" is irrelevant to me as my method obviously works, for me at least, and I will continue using it. The arguments are put by people who obviously had no idea what I was talking about, yet they still argue. They had not even heard about it until I started talking about it a few weeks ago, and yet they know I am wrong.
    Nothing I say will affect the sp so stop trying to silence me in a vain attempt to support the price, especially with such small volume.

When this discussion first started about gaps, I got the impression that several people thought that I was talking about intra-day gaps in the sp , which is not the case.

I think that some are so blinded by their one sided opinion that they don't concentrate when reading what I say.

Also I get these answers that question my sanity when I mention "cup and handle" as if I just make that up.
    This is one of the strongest signals especially when a share has been trading sideways for a long time as PER has, but this person obviously does not know what I am talking about.

I say have a look at the NEU chart to see a cup/ pan and handle to see what I mean.
    That one is a good example where the sp traded sideways for yonks before turning up and putting in a handle.
    The theory is that the longer it trades sideways then the stronger the up turn will be when it does run.

Anyway, I am tiring of all this as you mob do not seem to give any credit for my being correct.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.9¢ 6979
Last updated 12.03pm 06/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.