PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

In all honesty @itsagas - it is only YOU who cannot see that it...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    In all honesty @itsagas - it is only YOU who cannot see that it is YOU who is irrational and the one who often does not make any sense at all.

Genuinely, Itsa, please take your computer/phone etc, whatever it is that you post from to a local psychologist and have an appointment with a professional and seek assistance. Show them how it is that you interact with others. As you appear to be oblivious and that is deeply concerning.

It is YOU who goes on ranting all the time, it is YOU who imagines what others have said, or attempted to twist their words and meanings.

Many, many posters have called you to account for your online conduct and you just won't listen. I know that I've said this to you before and I'll say it again.

PLEASE seek yourself some professional mental health help, for both the benefit of yourself and those people close to you.

Just in this thread alone, you are purely on the attack about a person who has posted for the first time in quite a while, something that that person is perfectly entitled to do. That person (and others of us) can come and go from here as much as we want.

You have no right to tell another poster to "Stick with your forum outside HC" - who do you think you are?

WE ARE ALL OWNERS OF PERCHERON!

HC is for all to contribute to - not just you.

Please, seek out help.
    If I was to know you personally, and see you behaving in this manner, I potentially would put in a welfare check to the police/ambulance in relation to you, so that a professional person could assess your capacities. (The equivalent of whatever a 'mental health assessment' is in your State).
    That is the level of concern I have about your well-being. I believe that you are unwell and very much in need of help.

Please let a professional see what is is and how it is that you type online. If it is that you are unwell, that is not great, and I hope that you gets some assistance to recover.
    If it is that you are 'not unwell' - then, that just indicates that you are an online cyber-bully, wanting to control everything, intimidate others and think that you are always right (which you almost never are) and just think that you are a know-it-all.
    You present as being intentionally nasty to other posters and you are a bully - you show absolutely NO MUTUAL RESPECT to anyone.

PER has a long road ahead of it still, many of us have been here have been here for many years, many of us will be here for years to come.

Games are being played in relation to the SP, at the moment, and part of that reason, is that the 6 month clock is still to start ticking.

There will be no trading tomorrow (ANZAC Day - Lest We Forget), the 4C will be due out sometime by Tuesday. Let's hope that recruitment numbers are updated in that.

Please Itsa - seek yourself some help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.