PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Dave and others. I never meant to cause friction when I first...

1. 8,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Dave and others.

I never meant to cause friction when I first posted about "gaps" but it appears I have done just that.

The problem with social media seems to be that we communicate without the benefit of being able to see the other persons face or hear the tone of their voice.
    This leads to people becoming offended when no offense was intended.

I think we are priced at this level because of the number of false starts we have had.

The build up over the few years that I have held has been constant and yet never seems to eventuate beyond said build up.
    Many have been burnt several times. Now they want to see results first before putting their toe in the water again.

I held ANP way back about 20 years ago also, so I have been listening to the sales pitch for a long time.

I am in shit health at the moment so I have not, as yet, gotten back to Sam regarding charts etc, but I will soon.
    I did not return his request so far for a few reasons.
    One is that it would have meant doing it at night which tends to make me not sleep well after having done so on da puter.
    Another is that, and I am sure that people like RYNZN will see it as a vindication that he is correct when he has just gotten his nose out of joint because I chatted him regarding the spelling of my tag.
    I am not very tech savvy and need to work out just how to go about it properly.

I only use the charts from CommSec and do not subscribe to fancy chart services but that does not mean that I am not correct about gaps.

I was made aware of this principle indirectly by a very clever trader who was giving lectures decades ago about trading.
    I do not trade myself as I don't have the temperament for it.
    It would cost me a fortune in smashed computers.

Anyway I have been disappointed by all the kerfuffle regarding what I have said and that's it for now.
    I can handle the doubt cast upon my theory but many get very angry and personal about it all when they disagree.

What Itsa is saying about the quarterly having news.
    I don't necessarily agree in so much as the qtly is not for releasing news but is just a report on the company's activities for the last quarter, and is not up to date for news.

There have been several up gaps over the last week on opening but all closed very quickly.

Remember, I have never said that all gaps will be covered, only that they will 95% of the time.

GLTAH

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $26.62K 343.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113467 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 98248 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 14800
Last updated 15.52pm 06/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.