PER 0.00% 10.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hey Lockitt,I don't see it as anyone casting doubt on your...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hey Lockitt,

I don't see it as anyone casting doubt on your theory at all.
    I know for me - I just don't see the gaps that you speak of, but that doesn't mean that they are not there, it's just that I can't see them.
    I am assuming that that could be why Sam may have asked to see the charting, not to 'question' you, but just to 'understand your angle' and what it is that you see and how it is that you see it. I too would love to see them.

Exactly what threads like this should be about, sharing thoughts and ideas openly without negative reception (one can disagree with another, but that doesn't necessarily equate to disagreeing as being in any negative tone).

I absolutely agree that there is a gap still sitting at $0.048, but others that you have mentioned, I also haven't been able see, but I could be looking at it with different parameters put into the settings than what you have.

I too am genuinely curious about what and how you see them.

As for the smashed computers (or potential of), I don't know how many computers I have gone through in my time with ANP/PER, and that's not from computer abuse, that's purely from old age and natural decline of each computer - just waiting for the day for PER to shine in the light.

I hope that your health improves soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 514630 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 124708 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.20am 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.